Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TELCEL

CHANGING FROM TORCH 9800 TO Z10 (MemoPad, Voice Notes & Word Substitution NOT possible to transfer)

Just purchased yesterday the ZZ10, and now I am totaly dissapointed (unless BB/RIM does something soon, less than 1week) to update the useless  Blackberry link software.

The reason I am very dissapointed is that when "copying" the 9800 info to the Z10, all the MEMO PAD, VOICE NOTES and WORDSUBSTITUTION is NOT possible to copy.   Therefore, it would have been the same hurdle to switch to a Samsung Galaxy S4 than to a Z10!!!   why????why???? why the BB designers are so STUPID and they didnt include these features to be copied using the BB Link ????  WHY?????    I am really frustrated with this issue.   Also, in the Z10 you CANT find a place for MEMO PADS neither for VOICE NOTES nor for TASKS (that use to be each on independent applications on the 9800). Now it seems that they put all of these together in an aplication called REMINDER!!!!!  I am about to sell on ebay my Z10 and buy  the Samsung Galaxy S4 !!!!.