Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Kyd
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Telus

Calender clocks and whites out when opened

So when I open the calender - which is connected to my gmail account - it opens and goes white clocks like its trying to search for everything. When I got my Z10 I thought it was just a lemon so I exchanged and got a new phone and it does the same thing !!!!!!! I use my calender alot to book stuff and i rely on it and its just not functioning like it should.

Makes me wish I had kept my BB Torch !!!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: ATT

Re: Calender clocks and whites out when opened

This is the same issue I am having in a long line of calendar issues on the Z10 Smiley Sad

It started with app crashing when attampting to add an entry, then it progressed to entries not syncing on the device, now the app just opes as a white screen then closes out/crashes? after 20 secs.

Kyd wrote:

So when I open the calender - which is connected to my gmail account - it opens and goes white clocks like its trying to search for everything. When I got my Z10 I thought it was just a lemon so I exchanged and got a new phone and it does the same thing !!!!!!! I use my calender alot to book stuff and i rely on it and its just not functioning like it should.

Makes me wish I had kept my BB Torch !!!

Highlighted
Kyd
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Calender clocks and whites out when opened

This is exactly what is happening to mine ...on both Z10s..... Smiley Sad