Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z 10
My Carrier: Airtel

Call Log problem

please i need help here, my z10 call log keeps mixing up my contact names on my call log... and its so annoying. 

It displays the wrong names for certain people that I have called. When I use the call back feature in call logs. Jt still displays the wrong name but actually calls the person that I had called. This started about 5 days ago and happens very day. I clear the call logs every night.

Retired
My Device: Z10 9800 9900

Re: Call Log problem

Hey gsharma_26,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question. To better investigate your issue, can you please provide the software version of your BlackBerry Z10 device? This can be found: System Settings->About->Category: OS->OS Version

Also can you advise if the following applies to any of the contacts' phone numbers that appear incorrectly:

• The country code is listed without or 00 correctly defined.
  • Non-standard alphanumeric characters precede the phone number.

I look forward to your response,

Cheers

-WW

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Zain

I've the same problem started last two days and right now I am reloading the system again but really disappointing please help

Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Judging from the two or three other threads about this, I would suggest anyone in the ME or India with the problem check in with their carrier. 

New Contributor
My Device: z10

The carrier service people dont know anything about it.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z 10

Hi 

My Current OS version is - 10.1.0.1720

Numbers appears with country code with +.

Please help

New Contributor

I too have the same issue. Call log is correct when the incoming call is active. But when you check call log it will show different name. Please help
Visitor
My Device: z 10
My Carrier: mobilink

Same problem and very irritating.  os 10.1.0.273 Been thinking about rebooting the phone. When I updared the os the phone was working very well. Less hang issues and so forth but now this. Kindly help.

New Contributor

What I'd suggest is to reload the system through BB link program and it will sort it out

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I am experiencing the same issue.  The name displayed in the call log is the wrong name for the number that is associated with that call.  Very annoying as I have to either make all my calls from the contacts list, or verify the number associated with the name in the call log matches before using that to dial.

Would really appreciate if someone from Blackberry would respond with how to fix this issue.