Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Call listening volume very low on BB Z10.

my phone has very low Call listening volume.i can' t hear properly so kindly suggest me what to do...its become very difficult to listen.i have given my phone to my friends,family members that everyone is facing the problem or not?.result found that everyone faces the low call volume i.e. ear speaker hv very low volume.so kindly suggest me what to do.i have updated latest software. ..

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: Call listening volume very low on BB Z10.

thakurdiwakar17 wrote:

my phone has very low Call listening volume.i can' t hear properly so kindly suggest me what to do...its become very difficult to listen.i have given my phone to my friends,family members that everyone is facing the problem or not?.result found that everyone faces the low call volume i.e. ear speaker hv very low volume.so kindly suggest me what to do.i have updated latest software. ..

Does music play loudly ?.

The volume controls may be set to control media, during a call press the volume up button.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Yes music play loudly.problem is with ear speaker.during call volume z low n vry difficult to hear.yes I hv kept the volume on full mode by pressing up volume key button.as being a corporate person/nature of work I hv to attend so many calls .so kindly suggest me wat to do??
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Is the volume satisfactory in speaker mode ?

Remove the battery then replace, if no change then send for repairs.