Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry - Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Can't accept Google Apps ActiveSync meeting requests on Z10

I too am not able to Invite people to events in my google apps calendar. I have gone back and forth between the active sync set up and and IMAP/ICAL but there are some downfalls in using the IMAP settings so I end up going back to ActiveSync until I want to invite someone and then im back to where I startedtrying to weigh the pros and cons or each set up. I keep hoping this will magically be fixed by either Blackberry or Google but it has been 6 months now and I'm starting to get worried that it will never get fixed. So now I have to weigh the pros and cons of keeping blackberry or keeping Google apps for my email services.

In a perfect world Blackberry would come up with a service that would rival gmail and hotmail and work flawlessly with my z10 and keep my data safe in Canada from prying eyes. In doing so small businesses could benefit from BES 10 balance functions too.

Anyways. is ANYONE working on a solution to this?

Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

I have the same problem. I prefer active sync over IMAP since contacts sync better. However, I can not invite people to a meeting. Please fix this. I mean how many enterprise users are on Google Apps? BlackBerry 10 needs better integration with Google Apps accounts.
New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

I am having the same problem

New Developer
My Device: Not Specified

I am having the same issue with a corporate paid google apps account. is there a fix yet?
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry - Z10

I have not seen or heard of a fix yet. I think most people are content with one or the other. I am NOT.
Contributor
My Device: Torch 9800

The z10 was released in February. It is now Almost August with no solution in sight. I apparently can't accept incoming requests either. The only workaround I'm using is signing in to gmail.com and accepting appointments through the browser. Otherwise I wait until I get back to an iPad or computer to send out requests which is a problem and not a practical solution. If this isn't fixed by 10.2 which we have to wait until October for I will switch back to my Android or an iPhone, if not sooner. Sorry to say but this isn't acceptable in 2013 to have a phone that can't send or receive meeting requests. Keep Moving, yeah right.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

I'm seeing this on a Q10 with 10.2.0.429. I can't accept calendar invites sent via ActiveSync from a Google Apps for Business domain.

Accept/Decline does work on iOS devices using ActiveSync on the same domain, though.