Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Can't send or receive text messages on Z10

...however sender receives confirmation from device that messages were received - I can't see them anywhere, and there is no notification or receipt. All the hub displays are "sent e-mails" - no texts, no received e-mails. My "sent" texts are not received - when I view messages they all say "general problems". I am not sending pictures with the texts. This is a new phone - just spent an hour discussing this with Telus and got nowhere.

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Can't send or receive text messages on Z10

Hey electriques,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

We will need to gather some logs from the BlackBerry Z10 to further investigate this issue.  Please contact your network service provider and ask to be transferred to BlackBerry.  This will create a ticket number that is required to send us logs.

I appreciate your patience.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

My Device: z10
My Carrier: bell

Re: Can't send or receive text messages on Z10

I couldn't send pics or vids  via text since I got the latest update, I looked for about 2 weeks and I came across this on my bell site, I know you're with telusbut this should give you an idea where to look (I bet your apn and mmsc settings are back to original settings(blank))

http://support.bell.ca/mobility/smartphones_and_mobile_internet/how_to_configure_a_mobile_phone_or_s...