Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Cannot play downloaded videos from BlackBerry World

[ Edited ]

I have been downloading episodes of Homeland from BlackBerry world on my new Z10 and so far it has been working fine. Tonight I downloaded the final two episodes and once they were finished downloading I hit "open" and instead of opening and playing in the media streamer, I got a "resource not found" error message.

I checked in my video library, and the videos were not there. I went back into BlackBerry world and searched for the two episodes I purchased and downloaded, they were there. I clicked the download icon and they began to download - again! I wasn't prompted to purchase them again, as I already had done so and received confirmation of payment.

I rebooted the device and re-downloaded them. They have just finished downloading now, and once again I attempted to open and play them only to receive the same "resource not found message".

Can someone explain WHAT THE **bleep** is going on? I paid for these episodes and I want to watch them!

Thanks.

Retired
My Device: Q10/Q5/Z10/9930/9860/9310

Re: Cannot play downloaded videos from BlackBerry World

Hey TheTim,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

Thanks for the question.

We are going to need to gather some logs from your BlackBerry Z10 and the video store to find the root cause of this issue.  Please contact your network service provider and ask to be transferred to BlackBerry so we can create a ticket to get the logs.

I appreciate your patience.

Cheers.

-ViciousFerret

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Like! for those who have helped you.

Click  Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Cannot play downloaded videos from BlackBerry World

I am with Rogers and I contacted them. They told me I have to contact and go through BlackBerry as they do not support BlackBerry World as it is not a Rogers App.