02-12-2013 01:52 PM
CRITICAL: You cant control the image size for pictures when sending as attachements in email. In previous Os 6 & 7 you could select, "smaller, mide size, large or original". These options are gone.
02-13-2013 07:14 PM
02-13-2013 08:11 PM
02-13-2013 08:14 PM
02-13-2013 08:36 PM
02-13-2013 08:55 PM
02-14-2013 08:40 AM - edited 02-14-2013 08:59 AM
You do realise this this is essentially version 1.0 of the BB10 OS, and that they haven't "removed" anything from it, right?
I am 99% sure that we'll see this functionality added to BB10 in the future, if you want to make sure that this type of thing is put into the OS:
1) Post a message here requesting the feature (not a "THE SKY IS FALLING, THE SKY IS FALLING, I'm having a hissy fit crying on the floor (like my 2.5 yr old) type of post.) Let's face it.. not being able to resize an image is not "CRITICAL." Critical is when your phone can't make a phone call, or you can't send an email, or your battery won't charge at all.
2) Send them a Tweet asking for the functionality.
3) Call your carrier and ask them where the functionality is, this WILL get to Blackberry, and your carriers have the power to make things happen!
02-26-2013 08:43 PM - edited 02-26-2013 08:49 PM
Wow amazing!! So anyone that uses their blackberry to send multiple photos in an email is FORCED to send actual file sizes.
Where is the old Dialogue for image size (Original, Large, Medium, and small)?
Hmm - Z10 camera only takes full size images (not a bad thing)
But are you ready to send an email with multiple photos at say 10MB-25MB size. (when you are roaming??)
Another example of how blackberry took a properly functioning task from old OS and completely FORGOT to keep it in the OS for BB10
How did Beta testers miss ALL of the small things that are missing on the new OS?
Wake up Blackberry!!!
(Keeping in mind that i switched from a 9900 to a Z10 and even a inter-blackberry device migration failed and continues to fail - no calendar entries made it over - Tech support is stumped 12+ days after getting the phone)
- Ringtones - all or nothing for volume
- Profiles and customization - Old OS was better than any phone on market - new OS worse than any phone on market for personalization