Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: BB Z10, STL 100-3
My Carrier: Bell Canada
Accepted Solution

Chineese

I have several (5-10) Chinese messages daily in my BB Hub - I do not speak/read Chinese = how can I stop these.

Contributor
My Device: 9780
My Carrier: china unicom

Re: Chineese

How do you know it's chinese? I happen to be a chinese, paste here,see if I can help you find out what it is all about!!!
Contributor

these are in my Notifications - I don't know how to copy / send them to you
Contributor

Volume up and down, save the screen picture

Contributor

OK I have a screen shot of the subject post on my PC desktop - how do I paste it to the reply here
Contributor

chineese Figured it out - here is the chineese (I think) text

Contributor

guess I have'n figured it out yet please help

Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't read the picture, adds me BBM <removed>

MOD EDIT: Removed personal information to comply with Community Guidelines and Terms and Conditions of Use.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

lauchakchng wrote:
Can't read the picture, adds me BBM <removed>

Talked to a Chineese student - he told me these are ads, problably generated by some app I downloaded. I checked and sure enough an APP (spirit level) was generating these ads. I cancelled the App - problem fixed.  

Contributor

Okay, glad you solve the problem!