Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Company Name / Job Title Bug in Z10

On my Z10 if you enter a job title for a contact without a company name, the job title is displayed twice for the contact.  For example, Bla Bla contact shows "Attorney at Law" and immediately below that is another line that says "Attorney at Law."  I have experimented and it will duplicate any job title I entered unless there is a company name entered for the same contact.  For example I updated Bla Bla with the job title of "Yo Mamma" and I got the same results.

I'm using a BlackBerry Z10 Model STL100-4 running 10.0.9.411 with Verizon.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Re: Company Name / Job Title Bug in Z10

Hi PaulTSF,

Do you see the title appearing twice when viewing the contact card or from the main contact list screen? Can you take a screen shot so I can get a better idea of what you are seeing?

Thanks.

-CptS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Company Name / Job Title Bug in Z10

I WAS using the main contact application.  Here is a screen shot of the person where I first noticed the problem.  Note that if I add his firm name, everything works right.  But since I don't know his firm name off the top of my head, I put his title.  As you see the title is duplicated.  No matter what I put there, his title is duplicated.

Cary Cox, Esq.