Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Compose an Email - How to modify this feild?

This feild in red circle bellow, is a nice feature in the selection of quick contacts to send emails.   It had always defaulted to the most common email address I would send through the z10.. But today this feild is another address.  Does anyone know ho to modify or to add your favorite contacts? I know as you select, it will add to the email recipient, how are the workings of this feild selected.. ?

IMG_00000066.png

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

Re: Compose an Email - How to modify this feild?

its a frequent used email address field, just tap on an address to select it or ignore it if you dont want to send to that person listed

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Highlighted
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Its a great feild to have, I was using it the last two weeks.. Just wanted to know if there is anyway to modify the feild? 

Guru III
My Device:

I'm rockin the BlackBerry PRIV, Passport, Z30, Z10, Q10, BlackBerry Mini Stereo Speaker, 64 gig PlayBook,BT Headset HS-700

My Carrier: I am on AT&T. Please edit your Personal Profile with your DEVICE TYPE, DEVICE OS and Carrier

I dont see a way to modify it but it should show people you contact frequently together

Click here to Backup the data on your BlackBerry Device! It's important, and FREE!

Click "Accept as Solution" if your problem is solved. To give thanks, click thumbs up
Click to search the Knowledge Base at BTSC and click to Read The Fabulous Manuals

BESAdmin's, please make a signature with your BES environment info.

SIM Free BlackBerry Unlocking FAQ
Follow me on Twitter @knottyrope

Want to thank me? Buy my KnottyRope App here

BES 12 and BES 5.0.4 with Exchange 2010 and SQL 2012 Hyper V

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Is there more discussion about this feature anywhere? I am having trouble finding support for answering some questions about it.

- like, where is this field information stored?

- having the two frequent email addresses shown is nice, but what about the third one? It seems like you should be able to swipe / pan over to the next one.

- How do I eliminate one of what the Z10 wants me to have there?  Especially, if I have a lengthy exchange with a support issue or something, and I don't want to see BobsVacuums@support.com permanently in that location until I email MyFavorite@clients.com enough times to move it to a place of honor.

- I really like the associated emails feature, where you can select one of those frequent two, and others that you typically cc will appear as well.  However, where are those addresses stored? I would like to be able to add those cc's in some easy fashion to my Contacts - like, an "add all" feature or something.  For those suggested cc's in the list, why don't they pop up as a suggestion when you begin typing? For instance, if one of the two email addresses is MyFavorite@clients.com, if I compose an email and begin typing in the "to" or "cc" field "MyF . . ." I can select MyFavorite@clients.com only if that entry is already in my Contacts. How do I transfer all the other emails that are obivously stored somewhere to my contacts?