Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Contacts not showing after clicking on dial button

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum, we are currenlty testing the new Blackberry Z10 to be used in our company.

I came across a problem that with a user with his contacts, we are using the Microsft Active Synch option with a traveler server. The contacts are all synching fine etc. Now the problem is that when clicking on the dial button I only see the standard sim card contacts. Somehow it does not show the contacts

When going to contacts they are all there. Also when I dial from those contacts the name does not come up it only shows the number in dial menu. Looks like a bug or a incorrect setting on the device.

Can someone reply to this

Thanks in advance!

Hesperus

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: Contacts not showing after clicking on dial button

Try rebooting the device by long pressing the lock button and selecting restart. That should mostly resolve the problem. The phone app at times takes time to show the contacts corresponding to the phone numbers. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Contacts not showing after clicking on dial button

Thanks ukmight

I did a reboot by removing the battery from the device but unfortuanly no luck either.

The problem is that the contacts are not in the dial menu, it only shows the sim cards contact, also noticied that the user has Whatsapp installed you can only see the phone numbers not the contacts.