Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Regular Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Data Suppression

What I'm telling you is that the new OS10 does NOT use the BIS and therefore there is no such thing as "BB plan" for the Z10 and Q10. A simple read of any of the reviews would have told you that. It's up to you to decide if you should have bought it or not.

If your provider told you that the Z10 does have a "BB plan"  then either they have no clue, or lied to you.

If you must have a "BB plan", then maybe take it back where you got it and get a refund.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: MTN

Like...really? Smiley Surprised.... so how do u get ur 10 running if u dont need a plan?

Guru I
My Device: Passport, Playbook, 9320BES
My Carrier: Bouygues _ SFR

hello olatoun,

to get a 100% experience on your BlackBerry Z10, you only need a generic data plan. The same data plan as for an iPhone or a Samsung phone.

do not ask for a "data plan for my BlackBerry", because the person at MTN will think you want a BlackBerry Data Plan, which is false.

The search box on top-right of this page is your true friend, and the public Knowledge Base too: