Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Aliant

Does Blackberry check these posts ?

I was just curious, if anyone that actually works for Blackberry (Rimm), checks the posts created on this website ?

It is just nice to know, that Blackberry is paying attention to some of the concerns we are having, and possible looking at fixes for the more common problems.

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Does Blackberry check these posts ?

[ Edited ]

Yes, staff from BlackBerry does stop by and looks around occasionally.  Since this is a user-to-user support channel, it's the users who would respond to your issue and you probably won't get a response from anyone at BlackBerry (though it does happen).  If some of the senior members here see an ongoing problem or an emergency of any kind, they can flag the problem to BlackBerry staff.

I hope that clears things up.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Optus

Re: Does Blackberry check these posts ?

LOL!

Seems they have been watching this forum with their eyes wide open - NOT! 

Lots and lots of complaints and it seems RIM is sitting on their backsides doing very little about it. Should a miracle happen and they do indeed address the major faults of BB10 by that time i'd be retired and unable to use the device anyway.