Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: telus

Does Delete Prior Work in txt mgs too for z10? really 6 hrs and 38 people and not 1 can try this and help, thought this was for support.

[ Edited ]

Can someone tell me if the delete prior option is supposed to work for text messages as well in the z10.  It prompts me to answer if I know that this action cannot be undone and when I click ok it does not delete anything.  It works fine in emails.  Please help.

Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 Smartphone

Re: Does Delete Prior Work in txt mgs too for z10? really 6 hrs and 38 people and not 1 can try this and help, thought this was for support.

Hello Shinrai,

To better assist you with this issue and to help diagnose the cause, we suggest that contact your wireless service provider and request they contact BlackBerry® Technical Support Services for further review and support.

Thank you.

-HB

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!

BlackBerry Employee
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Does Delete Prior Work in txt mgs too for z10? really 6 hrs and 38 people and not 1 can try this and help, thought this was for support.

I have attempted to delete prior in my text messages without success.

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: telus

Thank you