Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: Rogers

Ear speaker problems

had a blown speaker, took it to rogers, got it back... everything was worked fine... months later, now the speaker is real quiet but doesnt sound blown like the last time.

I have restarted phone, pulled battery, reinstalled OS, called rogers... they told me to send it in again... 2 times in one year.

Blackberry needs to provide customer support directly for free if they wanna keep people as customers for the time being.... send everyone a brand new phone perhaps.... and maybe a better battery for the z10. 

Does blackberry even look at these forums or am i just wasting my time? 

Solutions: 6,375
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Ear speaker problems

Hey Rsim01,

You'll notice at the top of each forum page, the notice that this forum is peer-to-peer. User to user. BlackBerry may look, I don't know, but don't count on making a post here hoping they will.

About your speakers being real low... what are you playing or listening to at the time the sound is low?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL100-3
My Carrier: Rogers

I'm trying to talk to people on the phone. You know the most basic for of communication for a cell phone. The music/loud speaker is fine. Wish it was better but nbd.
Highlighted
Solutions: 6,375
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Ok,. so the ear speaker. If while on a call, you tap to use the speakerphone, is the volume good?

You know, while on a call, you can tap the side volume key UP to turn up the volume?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code