Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Emails on my Z10 come in too slow, is there a way for them to come instant as my torch did?

Until or unless they create a BIS or BlackBerry-run BES service, we will not see instant push-email again.  Which is really bullcrap because that is the whole reason I have stayed with blackberries.  That and the keyboard, which I gave up to go to the Z10.  I didn't realize I'd also be losing fast email Smiley Sad.  And now also email history (the z10 is limited to 30 days if you can believe that).  

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Indosat

Re: Emails on my Z10 come in too slow, is there a way for them to come instant as my torch did?

What? no setting to fixed this issue?

BB no push email like handphone from a decades a go or more....

Contributor
My Carrier: Verizon

yes it is with my yahoo accounts.  there is a delay of about 15-20 minutes unlike gmail that comes through in an instant. 

Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

syplex wrote:

Until or unless they create a BIS or BlackBerry-run BES service, we will not see instant push-email again.  Which is really bullcrap because that is the whole reason I have stayed with blackberries.  That and the keyboard, which I gave up to go to the Z10.  I didn't realize I'd also be losing fast email Smiley Sad.  And now also email history (the z10 is limited to 30 days if you can believe that).  

Not exacty true, my email server uses IMAP with PUSH enabled (P-IMAP or IMAP-IDLE) and my z10 generally receives my emails before my workstation Outlook does.. i'd say 99.8% of the time.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
New Contributor
My Device: Bold 9780
My Carrier: Mobifone

Me too, my Yahoo mail is so slow. May be fix by manual profile ?