Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Tmobile

Emails

I have a Z10 - with the latest software update - have it linked to my virgin media email account successfully - except on Friday just gone the phone started saying my settings for this account are invalid. Says not connected account invalid. I have logged into the account successfully via web browsers - can't tell whether this is a BB issue or a virgin media one. Help!
Super Contributor
My Device: BB Z10

Re: Emails

Hi..

Go to the Setting of your Account in BB10 device and update the password there... 

Thanks

Please update the result after applied..

Thanks
New Contributor

Hi Thanks for your reply - sadly it has not worked - after a short moment while it attempted to connect - it came up with "your login information for imap server has changed or is incorrect" I've not changed anything - to been working fine up until Friday
Super Contributor

Hi...

Could you please try to delete the account and add it again ??

We will get to know the exact problem then..

Thanks.

Thanks
New Contributor

Hi Deleted the account - and then added it again - it asked for the email address and then password - and then bounced back to the email address saying "make sure your email address and password are entered correctly" I've checked them and they are
Super Contributor

Hi...

Can you try please the below article..

http://helpblog.blackberry.com/2013/01/blackberry-10-add-email-contacts/

Thanks

Thanks
New Contributor

Hi The article seems to be about how to add an email account - Which i have already done and it makes o difference. i followed the advanced option and still have the same result. Trouble here is that the account was set up and working up until Friday - it just stopped mid day. Something either at your end or at virgin's has changed - I suspect yours as I can log into the account manually.
New Contributor

Additionally - even though my email account is not set up on my phone - and does not appear in the Hub - an error is still occurring - saying ALL_subset isn't responding
New Contributor

Can I have a response on this please - it is ridiculous that something that has worked trouble free for 12 months just stops without explanation - if this is not a BB problem but one with my email host then I will go to them - but I need direction
Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

[ Edited ]

I and a few others, recently experienced a similar issue. Are you on T-Mo USA? At any rate, my experience is it's at the carriers end (or BBerry's end) and seems to "go away" after a few days. However if you are on T-Mo USA, call tech and be sure they put you on with their BBerry section and tell them what's up. I got it fixed that way once. What's really going on has remained a mystery.