Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Tmobile

Re: Emails

Hi thanks for your reply - I am T Mobile UK - but I appreciate your thoughts - perhaps it will resolve itself
Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

I would still contact your carrier and they should be able to hitch you up to Bberry support.
Trusted Contributor
My Device: playbook 16g,32g, 64g (use this every day still), 2-z10's, Passport
My Carrier: Telus

I'm in the same boat here in Ontario Canada and I'm guessing you have a pop account which is what I have. I had issues before the update and that went away with the updated OS but then I'm suffering the same issue as you. I cannot connect no way no how. I started my own thread but I was focusing on just other cogeco users but I haven't received any useful response either. Most issues are user errors but this I think is a BlackBerry issue. I was in contact with my provider and in their paid help and they just gave up. I haven't contacted BlackBerry since I'm out of warranty and I was able to work around the issue. Now I'm miffed. Let

Forums Advisor II

[ Edited ]

Well, my issues were with a POP account. It can effect IMAP too. T-Mo USA connected me directly to BBerry and they eventually sorted it. Your carrier should do the same for you. Though I do not hear great things about Rogers.

Trusted Contributor
My Device: playbook 16g,32g, 64g (use this every day still), 2-z10's, Passport

can you tell me what you did?

Forums Advisor II

The first time I called T-Mo and their BBerry/Smartphone division connected me directly to BBerry. I explain the situation. They gave me a ticket. In two days it stopped happening.

The second time I saw a lot of people were having the issue. So, I did nothing. Weirdly, though it said I needed to re-do my password (though it was set to manual) it was getting my mail anyway. After about four days it went away.
Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

I have the same issue with one of BlackBerry users: ALL_subset isn't responding, which opens up adialog box prompting to enter email account password.  Account connects but every time communication is lost due to deactivating radio or a powercycle.  "Policies required by your administrator were not accepted" message appears and the password needs to be entered again.

Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10

Its been two weeks and issue has resolved itself, however, now I have another user complaining of ALL_subset Isn't responding and same issue as with the previous user.  Email account disconnects and looses password, then it takes about an hour to reconnect.  The difference with this user is that he had this issue for about 3 weeks now.  Out of desperation I tried resetting the phone to factory defaults but no luck.  Any suggestions?