Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: o2

Essential Gestures, page 2 - Swipe Down

I have just received a new Z10, and I am stuck at this page. The swipe down gesture is not being recognised. On the previous screen I can swipe up and down, but I cannot get past this Eseeentail Gestures 2/2 page. can anyone advise me?
I have spoken to O2, and they said they would remve a BOLT-ON which apparently caused the prblem, but it's not wotking!

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: verizon

Re: Essential Gestures, page 2 - Swipe Down

im stuck too u have any sugestions

stoatngroats wrote:

I have just received a new Z10, and I am stuck at this page. The swipe down gesture is not being recognised. On the previous screen I can swipe up and down, but I cannot get past this Eseeentail Gestures 2/2 page. can anyone advise me?
I have spoken to O2, and they said they would remve a BOLT-ON which apparently caused the prblem, but it's not wotking!

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: Essential Gestures, page 2 - Swipe Down

Reboot the phone, hold down power button or pull battery. After reboot, try to bypass the tutorial (I assume this is what you are referring to). Download BBve app (Blackberry Virtual Expert) from BBWorld and test the phone.