Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Regular Visitor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Exchange problem receiving new mail

An Office 365 (Exchange) account was setup on a new Blackberry Z10 and ran fine for a few weeks. 

One day, new mail stopped appearing on the Blackberry.  Trying things like restarting the phone did not help.  After removing the account and re- adding it, it worked again briefly.

Since then, it seems that the account only downloads new mail right after adding the account, then no new mail is received. 

Mail sent from the Blackberry does get sent properly.

In the device status is viewed in the Office 365 admin page, it shows that Blackberry is syncing successfully.

This happens both when connected to Rogers or when connected to wifi.

A separate Hotmail account setup on this same device works fine.

Highlighted
Retired
My Device: BlackBerry Z10 smartphone

Re: Exchange problem receiving new mail

Hi dfin,

Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community.
If you are not using the BlackBerry Device Service or BlackBerry Enterprise Service 10, the connections made to Microsoft Office 365 would be the same as any other default activation through the Active Sync connection. The following KB article outlines how to set this up . If after the steps in the knowledgebase article are followed, the BlackBerry Z10 smartphone is still unable to receive mail, we recommend contacting Microsoft support for further assistance with the Active Sync. "How to setup a Microsoft Office 365 account on a BlackBerry 10 smartphone" KB33522

Let us know if this resolves the issue for you

-FS

Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp

Be sure to click Kudos! for those who have helped you.

Click Solution? for posts that have solved your issue(s)!