Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Thank you for visiting the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

BlackBerry will be closing the BlackBerry Support Community Forums Device Forums on April 1st (Developers, see below)

BlackBerry remains committed to providing excellent customer support to our customers. We are delighted to direct you to the CrackBerry Forums, a well-established and thorough support channel, for continued BlackBerry support. Please visit http://forums.crackberry.com or http://crackberry.com/ask. You can also continue to visit BlackBerry Support or the BlackBerry Knowledge Base for official support options available for your BlackBerry Smartphone.

"When we launched CrackBerry.com 10 years ago, we set out to make it a fun and useful destination where BlackBerry Smartphone owners could share their excitement and learn to unleash the full potential of their BlackBerry. A decade later, the CrackBerry community is as active and passionate as ever and I know our knowledgeable members and volunteers will be excited to welcome and assist more BlackBerry owners with their questions."

- Kevin Michaluk, Founder, CrackBerry.com

Developers, for more information about the BlackBerry Developer Community please review Join the Conversation on the BlackBerry Developer Community Forums found on Inside BlackBerry.

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Facebook Contacts

I get how to turn off my facebbok contacts from showing up in my contacts, however they still appear when I go to send a text and access my contacts this way. Is there a was to stop my facebook contacts from showing up here?

New Contributor
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: Facebook Contacts

I am facing the same problem as well. It's really a bother with my hundreds of facebook contacts popping up in my BB10 contact list. How do I delete it? Please advice. Thanks

New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

atleast your contacts are populating lol I'm having the exact opposite issue with them not coming up on my device
Forums Advisor I
My Device: Blackberry Z10, Blackberry Playbook 64gb
My Carrier: Bell

Open Contacts, swipe from top down and select settings. There is an option to turn off your contacts for faceboo, twitter, BBM, Linkedin.   I turned them all of myself, I only wanted to see my contacts on my phone book. IMG_00000017.png

New Contributor
My Carrier: Rogers

You know what's weird that I feel is worth adding on over here for anyone if they are having the same issue - I actually turned everything off and on multiple times trying to toggle between the contacts showing up and not but it didnt populate any contacts from Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn. I deleted the accounts and re-added them but it was still the same problem. I did a factory reset on the Z10 and wiped it clean and then when I added accounts everything worked fine. As of now everything has been fine. I am not sure why I had to go through that step but it helped fix it for me.