Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Bell Canada

Facebook notifications no longer show up

I recently upgraded the Z10 OS, and Facebook apps. After both were done I have not been receiving notifications. When I open Facebook, it shows there are new notifications and when you tap for them to open up it then says "Cannot retrieve at this time". I then close the notifcations section in the app, it clears the icon in the app, and then I can tap it again and they come through - but only in the app.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, and have also done a security wipe and restore. When I did that I received numerous notifications in my hub, but have not gotten any since I opened the facebook app again.

Never had an issue at all until the update that added support for the Q10.

Haven't tried anything else, hope someone can give me some insight into things to try, or even a way to rollback to a previous version. Thanks

Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Facebook notifications no longer show up

If you have facebook notifications enabled in your Hub and you're not getting them, do a battery pull.

Keep us up to date on your progress. Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Cellc

Re: Facebook notifications no longer show up

i still dont get, them... they work for few minutes n then gon