Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: MTN

Failure to setup my Z10

Please help! I bought my Z10 in Dubai now it wont give me the option to accept the licence agreement! 

Solutions: 6,377
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Failure to setup my Z10

What options do you see?

Have you removed the battery and reinserted it?

Does your SIM card have a data plan on it?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Contributor

It shows the AGREEMENT page but the accept or I DO NOT AGREE options aren't available! Its been doing this for hours. My sim is activated - when I inserted it into my iphone it worked.

and the reboot?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Bell

I am having nothing but problems with my 2nd Z 10 in less than a week. Setup does not work properly, battery is dead in less than 6 hours and no help from BB

Vandl wrote:

I am having nothing but problems with my 2nd Z 10 in less than a week. Setup does not work properly, battery is dead in less than 6 hours and no help from BB

You need to call Bell. They are your frontline tech support for this device.

Any issue they cannot resolve they should escalate to BlackBery Tech support, or you need to ask for it.

If you can explain here in detail what you've done, we'd be glad to help.

Knowledge Base Updates
New Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: Bell

I have gone through Bell who passed me on to BB. I was given a telephone # where I initiated a ticket. In trying to call back the phone rings indefinately. When trying to set up BBM i select Restore using Device Switch and the reply is "Temporary Sever Error" This message is the result I get for the past 24 hrs. If I try to set up using "Restore using email" the response is "Email not Valid" This is not correct as I do receive emails from this account to the Z 10. Added to this, I fully charged the unit overnight and the baterry is completely dead after 6 hours. Not impressed !

New Contributor

What is Bell's nr? I have rebooted, restarted, taken the battery and the sim out. I can't connct to a wi fi network neither does it pick up my MTN network sim. Just keeps saing NOT CONNECTED TO NETWORK. So dissapointed!

nicolacoetzee wrote:

What is Bell's nr? I have rebooted, restarted, taken the battery and the sim out. I can't connct to a wi fi network neither does it pick up my MTN network sim. Just keeps saing NOT CONNECTED TO NETWORK. So dissapointed!

You're not on Bell's network, you need to call MTN.

If you already have a thread in this forum created on this topic, it's impolite to butt in on another user's thread with your own special issue.

Knowledge Base Updates

Vandl wrote:

I have gone through Bell who passed me on to BB. I was given a telephone # where I initiated a ticket. In trying to call back the phone rings indefinately. When trying to set up BBM i select Restore using Device Switch and the reply is "Temporary Sever Error" This message is the result I get for the past 24 hrs. If I try to set up using "Restore using email" the response is "Email not Valid" This is not correct as I do receive emails from this account to the Z 10. Added to this, I fully charged the unit overnight and the baterry is completely dead after 6 hours. Not impressed !

Of course, I don't know what all you've done. So you have an active incident ticket with BlackBerry, good. I don't know why the number doesn't answer. That is odd.

Try removing the battery while powered ON, replace and reboot. Now, try entering the BlackBerryID again.

Knowledge Base Updates