Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone DE

Filed Messages stay in Hub

Hi,

I have the issue that filed messages stay in the HUB even when the "Show filed messages" is set to off.

The mail gets the icon for a filed message but stays in the HUB.

In the Lotus Inbox the mail is moved correctly.

I tried restarting the HUB ( diagonal swipes from the right corner ) but this does not help.

Any ideas?

Regards

Oliver

Forums Advisor III
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Filed Messages stay in Hub

Are the messages marked as "read" or "unread" Smiley Happy

It seems that "unread" messages are given some sort of priority and they display in the hub when they are filed and 'show filed messages' is turned off.

-: DrewRead :-
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
"Like it" if you like it. Smiley Happy
New Contributor

I have the same issue, and the messages are marked as read.
BlackBerry Employee

This is a known issue which will be fixed in a future OS update.  Currently read filed messages will still show up in the main hub view.  When viewing individual accounts read filed messages will not be shown.

Forums Advisor III

Hi -BD-

While you are fixing filed read messages showing up in the hub, are you also going fix filed unread messages showing up there as well. That toggle says 'show filed messages' not 'show unread filed messages'

If I've filed it... I don't want to see it in my hub! read or unread. Smiley Happy
Can't find an app on Blackberry World yet? Tweet the developer and ask when they will #GetWithBB10 !!
BlackBerry Employee

drewread wrote:
Hi -BD-

While you are fixing filed read messages showing up in the hub, are you also going fix filed unread messages showing up there as well. That toggle says 'show filed messages' not 'show unread filed messages'

If I've filed it... I don't want to see it in my hub! read or unread. Smiley Happy

I've seen that requested before but wih BBOS and currently with BB10 showing unread filed messages is  by design.  That certainly could change in the future however.

Highlighted
Forums Advisor III

So that 'bug' has been around for a while then, or the toggle should be renamed. Smiley Wink maybe two toggles? One for read filed and one for unread filed...?
New Contributor
My Carrier: Bell

[ Edited ]

I had the same problem and the fix was to go to System Settings - Accounts -  Hotmail - edit folder settings - turn on "sync all folders" and this removed all "filed messages" from the hub.

Hope that works for you

Peter E.

My Device: Q10

I just received my Q10 and have the exact same issue.  I wish someone from Blackberry would comment on this.  I use my Inbox / Hub for my action items. 

Having "filed" messages show up (when unread) creates additional steps everytime I file an email from my PC.

New Contributor
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Starhub

MaxPowers wrote:

I just received my Q10 and have the exact same issue.  I wish someone from Blackberry would comment on this.  I use my Inbox / Hub for my action items. 

Having "filed" messages show up (when unread) creates additional steps everytime I file an email from my PC.

Guess this is still not resolved...