06-21-2013 02:17 PM
I myself have a problem on WIFI after 10.1 upgrade. In my case, WIFI scanning is rarely working. Usually, the WIFI scanning won't work. I can't detect any WIFI signal even though I'm in the WIFI crowded area.
Today, I had just found a nice little work around to make WIFI scanning works again. Not sure will it work on the other case but works just fine for me.
The step is
1. Open WIFI connection scanning on the setting menu
2. When the WIFI connection scanning page reports no signal founds with in range, taps Add button on the button of the screen to get into the manual connection adding page.
3. On the manual connection page, taps the WPS button on the bottom of the screen.
4. On the next screen, taps the button to begin WPS signal search, the count down clock will appeared on the screen starting from 3:00. After 10 - 20 seconds pass, just click cancel it.
5. Click cancel all the way back until you reach the WIFI connection search page. Now, it should be able to scan and connect WIFI signal again. VOILA. !!!
I hope it helps. Sorry about my English as I'm not native English speaker.