Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodafone

Frozen problems

I will have to appologize in advance for my bad english, but I need help. I have received a BB z10, it is a company phone and I'm not able to use him properly....after the big update( 10.2.0.424 is the software version) I am not able to make calls anymore, the phone keeps freezing and only if i shut it down and restart then I am able to do something... It is a very annoying problem and time consuming one...what should I do? please help
Developer
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S
My Carrier: *

Re: Frozen problems

hi,

Seems you have installed many app on it that is why it is freezing. try restart phone once a day because as we know all the appl is loaded into the ram during runtime and "eats" it. So restarting the os is sets free of the memory.

Thank you,  

VIA | Babek-Ismayilov82

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Z10/Z10-SCREEN-FREEZE/m-p/2680765/highlight/true#M...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
New Contributor
My Device: Z10

I am restarting it 20 times a day because I am not able to to nothing otherwise. The thing is I installed I think 3 or 4 apps and I dont think thats the problem...and I have this problem only after the update...
New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10 Europe

I am having since one week increasingly frozen windows. Strange thing is de telephone button keeps responding, but in the app screen only the top regarding instellingen is responding. Soon after other apps are also not responding. Only remedy is shut off and restart. This after every acces of the phone. So please prompt action or, I have to go back to the wonderfull 9550.

New Contributor
My Device: BB Z10 Europe

Dear all,

I encountered the frozen screen as well, but after connection with caraudio by BT it seems to be cleared? I don't use BT often.

Strange thing is that with the first attempt to connect it went well, but after a second drive the caraudio was not registering the phone. Disengaging the BT on the phone and engaging it again made the phone registering. Until now the frozen screen problerms seem to be solved. Also the phone seems more snappier in use now.

Keep you updated