Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Solutions: 6,331
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Missing Applications Challenge

Geno, there is already a much extended list of requested features for the Z10, link at the top of the Z10 forum.

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
Contributor
My Device: Z10

can you share them in this post by adding to the list we have started?  thanks

[ Edited ]

No, sorry, I won't. This thread was to have been about the missing Group texting function, and it's gotten so offtopic with ranting about crazy things. And I am personally responsible for replying to much that offtopic junk, and from here on I won't.

Here is the thread you want to post in.

Feature Requests for BlackBerry10 OS

>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor
My Device: Z10

thanks, I see there is 87 pages of missing items.  Does RIM have folks reading all this.  **bleep** why would they go backwards from OS 7 features.  Who made that smart decision?

Do you wish to continue this discussion here, offtopic to this thread?

Why not discuss that thread -- in that thread?

Knowledge Base Updates
Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Sasktel

Re: Group texts

Hello all. This thread has clogged my inbox and I am done reading all of it. Just wanted to say quickly that the sms app that was provided bless their hearts for trying (the app maker that is) can't handle large volumes of group text. Besides that..why should we pay for an app/feature that was currently there to begin with. Anyhoo. We too went back to the 9900 for that reason. Now, before I sign out would the people of this forum please try and be neutrel and try and remember that arguments, satisfactions and dissatisfaction with regard to products they have spent a lot of money on are not personal to the helpers of this forum. So please stop taking comments personal. People, including myself are very frustrated when we had chocolate and they took it back and gave us vanilla if you know what I mean. So they need to hear people's frustrations and accolades. That's what forums like this are for.
Be nice. Thanks for reading! Smiley Happy
Still a BlackBerry user,
Donason
Contributor
My Device: Curve 9360
My Carrier: T-Mobile

donason wrote:
.... Now, before I sign out would the people of this forum please try and be neutrel and try and remember that arguments, satisfactions and dissatisfaction with regard to products they have spent a lot of money on are not personal to the helpers of this forum. So please stop taking comments personal. People, including myself are very frustrated when we had chocolate and they took it back and gave us vanilla if you know what I mean. So they need to hear people's frustrations and accolades. That's what forums like this are for.
Be nice. Thanks for reading! Smiley Happy
Still a BlackBerry user,
Donason

Best comment in a long time.  THANK YOU!!!!!

And will have to agree.

Knowledge Base Updates
Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: 9630
My Carrier: verizon

I just purchased a Blackberry Q10, it does not seem to have the ability to send group messages. The app SMSbyNow has it. I will test it to see if it works. If the Q10 erased this functionality then sadly I will have to sell the phone and move to the Note 3 or Samsung4 which has this. Please confirm apps work for group messaging.

What is group messaging for new people.

Bold 9650 Os 5.0

- I create a group add 200 people to it

- I click send sms

- It sends out the SMS in blocks of 10 to the group and no one sees the group it just comes from me.

Please implement this, you say that you have but the carrier restricts it. If this were the case It would have been restricted on my bold 9650. Please man up RIM stop falling behind even more.

My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

'Group Sender Free' on Blackberry World looked promising. Trouble is, it can'tfind some of my contacts to add to a group. Dear Blackberry, please fix this. And whose idea was it to get rid of the 'Blackberry' button? It was so useable. Surely, the best technical advice ever was: 'If it's not broken, don't fix it'.