Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Contributor
My Device: Red Z10 & PlayBook
My Carrier: E-Plus

Re: HUB not working properly since 10.1 update

I have the same bug since 10.1 update, but only with the Twitter account in the hub that is not updating at all, not automatically and not manually. It works for some minutes after readding the account and after restart but only for a short time... Restarting the hub doesn't change anything...

Regular Contributor
My Device: Leap; 16GB Playbook
My Carrier: Telus

I found out today that you can turn hub notifications on and off... do the following to check if notifications are on or off..

in the hub, tap the 3 dots in the bottom right corner

tap settings

tap Hub Management

review which items are turned on or off

change status

tap the back arrow twice to return to the hub

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

thanks but i'm not a newb when it comes to phone and technology.  That was the first thing I checked!

My Device: z10
My Carrier: rogers

Having the same problem but only with Text Messages...

hope there's a fix!

Contributor
My Device: Red Z10 & PlayBook
My Carrier: E-Plus

Well, it's not helping for text messages, but I could fix my problem with completely removing the Twitter app and the account in BB10, and then reinstalling the app and setting up everything again. This worked for the first day but on the second it didn't updated again, so I turned off notifications in Twitter account settings, saved, and reenabled them and now it's working without any problems since then...

But I'm sure that notifications were on in the account settings...

New Contributor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: Globe Telecom

Me too, I had to turn off notifications from facebook and disable sync messages for my hub to work properly. I think facebook/twitter notifications are causing conflict to the hub. Hopefully, blackberry will be able to address this issue.
Contributor

One of the Blackberry tech advisors told me to get in touch with my provider and have them open a case to investigate. I spoke with my service provider (Rogers) and they tried to replicate the problem.  They could not, so they suggested replacing my device.  Maybe you guys should try to get in touch with your providers and see if they can help.

Regular Contributor

I was in touch with my provider (Telus). They suggested a wipe back to factory default. Did that and so far my hub issues are cleared up. Be sure to backup completely using Link.
Contributor

I did that as well but it didn't fix the problem for me.  When you restored to factory did you restore your back up? or just start fresh?

Regular Contributor

I ended up restoring both data selections but not media. I re configured my Gmail account. It was a long process with backups, wipe, restore and re configure. (over 3 hours). I tried to start fresh but discovered I didn't have my password keeper data (hence the restore).