Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Blackberry z10
My Carrier: viet nam

Help !!! BlackBerry z10 " device pin block "

[ Edited ]

I bought this device on ebay. However, when updating to a new version of the device is the screen I notice: Device battery Blocker .. I understand that because the machine is stolen and sold to be blocked. however, my computer is in "Not for Sales", so I want to ask: Can I open the machine to use the duockhong? see a lot of sites out there but I do not know unlock'm sure there is unlocked or not. I was in Vietnam so difficult to transfer money. but if you know for sure I will try to unlock the first time. Should I ask people to advise and assist. I do not know English, I use google translate. expect people to sympathize. Thank you very much.

Solutions: 6,378
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Help !!! BlackBerry z10 " device pin block "

Yes, there is something lost in the langugage translation here, but from what I see, your Z10 is getting the "Device PIN is blocked" error.

That normally means the device has been reported lost or stolen by a previous owner.

You should get your money back from the eBay seller.

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code
New Developer
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Simyo

Re: Help !!! BlackBerry z10 " device pin block "

[ Edited ]

I have the same issue, but I didn't buy the device, I got it from blackberry: it is a z10 Developer Edition (the red one), and I've been the only owner of this device. I can't understand how can someone reported it as stolen if not me. I'm really angry with this issue because I don not have a replacement phone, and I can not understand these kind of problems, like receiving the updates through a carrier ( I should be able to update my phone from the blackberry link / desktop software ). Any solution that is not "contact the one who sold you the device" ?