Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: blackberry bold 9780
My Carrier: mrs

Help please

I have just received my Z10 but during the initial set up, I cannot get past the 'agreement page'.

i can select the country at the top and i can select the 'view warranty information'

but at the bottom of the screen, it says @I agree to the blackberry solution licence agreement' with 'I do not agree' and 'Iagree'  but i cannot select either of those and therefore cannot proceed...

*clueless*

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Help please

Odd - haven't heard of that one.  Have you tried removing the battery to reset it and see if that helps?

New Contributor

I have pulled the batter and tried again and the same thing happens...

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

Have you scrolled through the the agreement like you have read it ?   then the buttons should light up. 

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
New Contributor

there is nothing to scroll though...

the only things i can do is select the country and veiw warranty i have clicked on both but there is no agreement and the bottom options do no light up

Trusted Contributor
My Device: Z10 (returned) ** Torch and now my first non BB product a Samsung Note II so I can sync my Outlook,Notes,ToDo list,Categories,I am loving it !! I never knew a phone could do so much !!! hurry up RIM

Given I only did this once,  I do remem ber the same issue.  I had to click on the area above the shades ( grayed out) buttons and that took me to a long agreement .

Try tapping on the above area .. 

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas Edison.
Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

Do you have a wifi connection?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
New Contributor

*blonde moment* 

i had to swap my sim from the normal sized one to the smaller one that fits into this phone.  As soon as I did that, the terms and conditions appeared! 

thanks all. 

Guru II
My Device: BlackBerry PRIV; BlackBerry Z30, Z10 and Q10 w/OS 10.3.2.2639; PlayBook w/OS 2.1.0.1917

The device needs a wifi connection or a cellular connection to download the terms and conditions. That's why you couldn't get them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Please thank those who help you by clicking the "Like" button at the bottom of the post that helped you.
2. If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
Trusted Contributor

I have way to many of those moments,   glad you are good to go !  Smiley Happy

claire1212 wrote:

*blonde moment* 

i had to swap my sim from the normal sized one to the smaller one that fits into this phone.  As soon as I did that, the terms and conditions appeared! 

thanks all.