Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: 9900 + z10
My Carrier: voda

Hey Blackberry, I reckon you've got 2 weeks of my custom left.

No outlook sync, no basic business apps, **bleep** maps, facebook/twitter etc single account limits, etc etc - this is rubbish, you have so not thought this through, you have dismissed a loyal business following in order to chase a frivolous youth market. I've waited and made compromises while hoping you'd get your act together but you have singularly failed to do so. I'm now starting to look for a new phone that does what I want, when I find it you will lose another customer...

Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Hey Blackberry, I reckon you've got 2 weeks of my custom left.

i agree.  i too have been a blackberry user for years and just got the z10 on Friday.  too many issues and problems with it so today after work I am taking it back and getting the iphone 5.  i will try BB again maybe in a couple of years when they get back to basics!  i loved my BB bold!  thx for the memories!

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Virgin Mobile

Why not state what you require and for what purpose. Like do you run a particular business that has special requirements? Smiley Happy
Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: AT&T

Have you not read anything people are writing? The Z10 is a first generation iPhone. Nothing more. It comes with Facebook and Twitter but no business apps. BB forgot their main audience and was hoping for the younger geneation to take up the Z10 as an entertainment device. No banking app for scanning checks or checking your accounts. The maps truly suck. Someone says google maps work great in the browser. What? Are you serious? It should work in the app like it does on every other phone on the planet. There are so many bad points to this device it's laughable. I read about the phone, watched crackberry everyday and thought they would be the first to say yay or nay but they praised it. And honestly the key board is the best thing about it. BB hit that out of the park. But the rest of the phone fails miserably. The redundancy of the hub ridiculous. Why have a text icon, a Facebook icon and a Twitter icon when you have to go to the hub to clear the messages? I see a FB notification and read it in the app but still have to go to the hub notification to mark it as read. How f'ing dumb is that? I tap the text messages icon and it goes to the hub. If I was in an email last I have to swipe out of that to get to the text messages. Tapping the text icon should go straight to text messages, period. The alarm doesn't work when the phone is off. WTF? My 5 year old Bold and my 2 year old Torch did that. I don't want bedside mode. I want it off at night and I want the alarm to work regardless.