Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

My Device: Z10
My Carrier: VF

Horrible sync with my Music / iTunes Files - Need help!

iam very frustrated about options forsyncing media files:

BB Link is not working right or it so **bleep** slow, that 40GB needs 2 days to sync!!!! 2 days????

After syncing 1 album that was bought in iTunes - i missed some files on my phone, so album is not complete.

Why is BB Z10 not playing DRM files ?

Then i tried next way:

Plugged with my Mac and drag and drop directly Music Album to SDCard. After fast transfer, on my Z10 - Music PLaylist is completely destroyed. That means: Music files are not in row and mixed inside.

Also if you transfer next Album into separate folder, it will not divided on Z10 and all transfered Albums mixed into 1 Playlist! Why?

Iam not able at this moment to transfer 45GB of my bought music to Z10.

That is very frustrating device.

For me: No go Blackberry!

btw.: I buyed software to remove DRM - but that cannot be the only solution. Iam sitting weeks for transfering/checking files to my Z10.

Iam shortly to sell it on Ebay.

Blackberry: user dont want to be frustrated by their device, it must work. WORK.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: Priv
My Carrier: Three UK

Re: Horrible sync with my Music / iTunes Files - Need help!

Regarding DRM in iTunes, Apple will only let you sync music purchased in their store with DRM protection to iOS devices. A free way to remove the protection is to burn the music to cd and them reimport it to iTunes. As to your other issues, I''m afraid I can't help.