Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: blackberry z10 STL1002
My Carrier: T mobile

How do you save pictures you have already taken on a media card on a BlackBerry z10 please!

Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Classic

Re: How do you save pictures you have already taken on a media card on a BlackBerry z10 please!

Do you mean move the pictures from the device memory to the SD card? You can do that in the file manager, go to the pictures - touch the dots in the corner - pick select - touch the pictures to move - then pick move (the paper icon with the arrow)

Re: How do you save pictures you have already taken on a media card on a BlackBerry z10 please!

Thank you, is there a quicker way of moving all the pictures instead of one at a time please?
Developer
My Device: BlackBerry Classic

You can select multiples the same way. Press select then touch all the ones you want.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Q10, Z10
My Carrier: TSEL

If you have bunch of pictures that you want to move from device to memory card, you can also connect your phone to your laptop/pc and manage your device and sd card drive files/folders using file explorer.

Thank you I will try this