Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Telstra

How long can your Z10 last for watching videos constantly?

I think Z10’s OEM battery capacity is a bit low, not provide enough time for me to watch videos.

I enjoy in watching videos on my bed using phones with large size screen. And base on a simple test I’ve made, my BlackBerry will last just around 8 hours, less than the data I found from internet… I don’t know the exact reason…but I got myself a MPJ extended 2750mAh battery, which allows me watch videos for over 9 hours now, and I don’t need to have an extra case. The only problem is I sometimes forget to do my assignments because of videos!

But maybe for those only spend little time for calling, browsing and watching videos,  Z10 should be enough for two full days of usage, or one full day for heavier usage according to my experience. 

But still, compare to Apple iPhone 5, the Z10 is a bit of a letdown. Overall, I think BlackBerry  would be much better with extended battery.

Forums Veteran I
My Device: BlackBerry Passport SIlver Edition (OS10.3.2876)
My Carrier: Movilnet

Re: How long can your Z10 last for watching videos constantly?

Hey Friend knighthorus

Remember that the batteries of cell phones are made of lithium and other cadmium-nickel.

I commented there that sell batteries 4500mah for third this has longer life...

I mention this also depends on how you use it to your computer, and watch videos and more this video download battery faster.

LS1 for BlackBerry Z10 / BB10 ~ Extended Capacity 4500mAh Li-Ion Battery 

Regards.

Kudos ** Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions ** Can
Accept as Solution to ** Comments **

@gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution