03-20-2013 05:47 AM
03-20-2013 11:05 PM
Welcome to the BlackBerry Support Community Forums.
Thanks for the question.
If you have a dualband wireless router, I would suggest following these steps:
1. Go into the Wifi settings on your BlackBerry Z10.
2. Tap the "Saved" button at the bottom. (When you connect to a network it will be added to your "Saved Networks".
3. Find your connection in Saved Networks list and tap that connection.
4. Under the VPN Profiles drop down there is a Band Type drop down.
5. Select the 5ghz option. (Note: For 5ghz the Wifi router must have 5ghs, if not then tap the 2.4ghz option).
6. You will be disconnected but after a few seconds it will connect again and you should notice a significant increase in speed.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Come follow your BlackBerry Technical Team on Twitter! @BlackBerryHelp
Click Accept as Solution for posts that have solved your issue(s)!
03-21-2013 03:20 AM