02-15-2013 12:54 PM
Hi everyone. Before I had a chance, my wife logged into her facebook account using the facebook app on my Z10. Now all of her facebook contacts have been imported into my phone as well as all of her notifications appear in the Hub. I've tried:
1) logging out of facebook and logging back in, but my phone seem to be permanently connected to her account (I do not have the option of changing accounts)
2) Searching where these settings are stored on my phone to no avail
3) uninstalling the facebook app: but her messages still appear in the Hub
I want to:
1) Delete all contacts that were inported by facebook
2) Delete my wife's facebook settings on my phone.
Please help. This is more than just a bit annoying.
02-15-2013 08:36 PM
After 1 day, my wife's facebook account finally appeared until settings>accounts, where I was able to delete it. A few minutes later, my z10 started to cleaned up my contacts list for me. Strange.