Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

How to-- update adobe to watch videos

http://www.adobe.com/misc/unsupported_device.html

How in the world do I know my phone is smart and yet it is acting incapable of the most basic smartphone function? Glitch of the day right? This has been unsupported for a couple months. I'm not going to the computer to connect with. This, perhaps, will be my last resort.
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: How to-- update adobe to watch videos

Not sure what you are referring to, but in your Browser, 3 dots on bottom right, Settings, Display and Actions - is Adobe Flash ON ?.

New Contributor
My Device: Not Specified

I already have this option ON. However, is it not normal for this function to automatically update itself? If so then my "glitched" phone appears to unexpectedly be not responding to any updates. Perhaps, it is possible the 10 OS update on the 28th of Jan will correct this matter.
Highlighted
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Gamster wrote:
I already have this option ON. However, is it not normal for this function to automatically update itself? If so then my "glitched" phone appears to unexpectedly be not responding to any updates. Perhaps, it is possible the 10 OS update on the 28th of Jan will correct this matter.

My guess is that Adobe Flash is integrated into the OS, browsing reviews seems to suggest that V11 is installed.

Updates would probably come via Blackberry and not Adobe.

Do you have a problem with videos in browser and youtube ?.