02-08-2013 01:57 AM
I am a man who needs his phone to be dependable and to work! I need it to spell accurately, I have tried other smartphones the Samsung galaxy 2 and borrowed my daughters I phone 5...the Z10 touchscreen keyboard is a zillion times better!I The phone is amazing, the web is fast and while I am still getting used to some of the different ways of doing things on this phone...so far...I am in love with the Z10!!! Thank you Blackberry!
I can't say enough good about this phone.
It feels like you have a high quality phone in your hand.
You really can type on a touchscreen while using your thumb!! ( I Mean no one elses phone can do that)
It has a great way of dealing with music
The ease of navigation through the phone!!
Moving the shortcuts on the screen to other screens is so simple!
everything i need to modify or change is adjustable and customizable to me
Man, I am in love with this phone!!
02-08-2013 02:02 AM
07-30-2014 03:01 AM
I love this phone also. Here are the reasons why:
1)Google+ and Facebook are not shoved down my throat with repeated adds and tricks...I have choices on which "social/stalking" networks I join or have installed on MY device.
2) it is easy to control app permissions...I dont like apps reading my contacts, location, email etc... Blackberry allows me to manage it and pick and choose which apps I give what permissions to.
3) Android an Apple app advertisements are horrible and out of control now, with blackberry my apps are clean, private and no friggin pop ups...so I love it.
4) stand alone Calendar ...I dont have to "share" or worry about my appointments being shared with anyone. Blackberry allows me to schedule and keep my appointments private. Apple or Android do NOT have stand alone calendars and no matter how much you tweak your privacy settings they try to trick you into "sharing". Who in their right mind would want to share Doctors appointments with Google? Again.. with Blackberry I dont have to worry about it. I have full control over my settings.
5) did I mention how nice it is to use apps without Android/Apple pop up app ads?
6) The apps I use are nice and clean, Hub is easy to manage
7) Yes, Apple and Android have more apps. Blackberry has the important and useful apps 1/2 of Apple and Android apps are garbage anyway. Blackberry got it right. But this phone is about 3yrs overdue...I needed this phone 3 yrs ago. But Im glad I got it now.I just wish they would advertise this phone more. It is such a nice device.
8) If I want OMG/Teenage girl social apps I can get them (no thanks), Blackberry gives me a choice and I love them for that. HUB is faster than anything...everything in one place.
07-30-2014 07:49 AM
10-30-2014 05:39 AM