Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Icloud Calendar won't sync

[ Edited ]

Verrrry  frustrated with this thing!!!  Set up was a b when I first got this thing 1.5 months ago and as of yesterday since upgrading op system to .73 or whatever it is, my calender kept asking for a password then said it wasn't valid.  I change iCloud password, nucked my Icloud account from device and reinstalled, now the **bleep** calender is not syncing, but my contacts and email are.  Any suggestions??

New Contributor

Re: Icloud Calendar won't sync

I ran a little test between my iPad and Mac.  The Calender does work with updates between the two instantly.  Now the Z10 is saying "Your account iCloud Contact - xxxxxxxxxxx@icloud.com - xxxxxxxxx@icloud.com cannot be authenticated with your serice provider. Please make sure that the account settings are correct"     They are correct!  password is correct, all the settings are done as previously outlined in other similar posts to set up CalDav and CardDav.

Miller55 wrote:

Verrrry  frustrated with this thing!!!  Set up was a bitch when I first got this thing 1.5 months ago and as of yesterday since upgrading op system to .73 or whatever it is, my calender kept asking for a password then said it wasn't valid.  I change iCloud password, nucked my Icloud account from device and reinstalled, now the **bleep** calender is not syncing, but my contacts and email are.  Any suggestions??

My Device: Z10 STL100-2

Similar Z10 issues as Miller55 since OS system upgrade to version 10.1.0.1720, software release 10.1.0.273 today.

New Contributor

Likewise, same problem. Calendar sync stopped right after the upgrade. Until then everything was perfect. Thinking of trying to reinstall old OS.

Contributor
My Device: Apple iPhone 5
My Carrier: O2

I wouldn't bother trying to reinstall the old OS as I'm still on the old OS (10.0.10.90) and I'm having the same issue from, I think, yesterday.  I say I think, as I only noticed yesterday that calendar entries made on my Z10 had not gone to iCloud.

Seems some back room job has been broken at Blackberry for calandar as contacts and mail are still fine.

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry Q10
My Carrier: Vodafone

I have the same problem!