Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: playbook
My Carrier: nessuno

Info warranty

Hello everyone, guys I have participated in the "BlackBerry JAM American" and I received the "BlackBerry Z10" as a gift from "Brightstar" but if I want to sell this device, I can?, I also try not having proof of purchase, I could not see any purchaser of the vericità purchase, so there a way to check the warranty? so that I would show to any purchaser

Thanks.

Sorry for my english, i'm italian.

If I helped you click (LIKE) thanks
Elite II
My Device: BlackBerry Z30
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Info warranty

Yes, you can sell it.  It's your phone to do with as you please.

If you do sell it, it will be the buyer's responsibility to get any warranty work required.  I'll warn you upfront that that's not alway easy.  Many carriers will not support a device that wasn't purchased from them and it's within their rights to refuse warranty work.  If a carrier wishes to take on the responsibility of warranting a device in exchange for, say, a 2-year commitment perhaps, that's an option that's available.  Make sure when you do sell the device that you're selling it "as is, where is" and that the buyer fully understands this.

I hope that helps you.  Smiley Happy

- If my response has helped you, please click "Options" beside my post and mark it as solved. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon near the bottom of my response would also be appreciated.