Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Regular Contributor
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Is there another update after 10.1.0.273 for the Z10? I assume we'll be notified as for the first update... Any Link update?

Just wondering if there is an update for the Z10 beyond the 10.1.0.273...  I have been reading about a so-called "leaked" one on CrackBerry forums but not being a real experimenter with these gadgets I would not download it for sure...

I assume we'd be notified as we were before, with the last one.

This user is happy with the device and has much more to learn about it, but it takes time.

I would still advocate for further info that should come with the phone, either the flyer or on the phone menu such as "expect ........  [hours, minutes?] to update your software when an official update is announced"   -- it takes longer than you expect.  And more detailed info as to how to do it, via WiFi only or Data Services....

What about the Link software, has that been updated?   I am not expecting it, but was just wondering...

Solutions: 6,357
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Is there another update after 10.1.0.273 for the Z10? I assume we'll be notified as for the first update... Any Link update?

For official updates, you'll be notified in the same manner.

For now, what you have is the latest update.
>> NEW! 10% discount on BlackBerry devices from ShopBlackBerry.com, including PRIV

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes
Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code