Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Axiom Telecom

Issue with BBM Z10

Hello, I have been using my Z10 for 2 months now 3 days ago suddenly my BBM stopped working (the bbm four dots mark disappeared) but the 3G is working fine, my internet data plan is valid, the weird thing is everything else work (twitter,Facebook,Whatsapp) except my bbm, when i try to use it on my wifi only its not working as well, but when i take off the sim card and use the wifi the four dots appear and bbm work again, i need some guidance on where the problem is. Thank you

Visitor
My Device: z10
My Carrier: mobily

Re: Issue with BBM Z10

I'm having same problem now,everyother thing works fine, can see d update and group messages but my pings don't deliver or take ages to,also people most people can't ping me, removing battery and sim stil didn't help,please I need help
New Contributor

any update on the matter please?

New Contributor
My Device: 9360
My Carrier: Bell

I have the same issue with my phone and haven't received any replies yet.  Frustrating.

Contributor
My Device: BBZ10

Hi, can you open BBM and click on contact? If yes what exactly happens or if nothing happens? The only setting I see in BBM settings that could effect that is " allow BBM calls over mobile network" that may only effect video calls but could effect more.
Anymore info would be helpful.

Robz
New Contributor

yeah i can open the contact , everyone is there, and the setting is off already, the only update on the matter is that the signal is always 1 click rarely goes full signal, and the bbm dots appear for few minutes and disappear for hours, and when they appear i can only receive msgs on my bbm chat anything i send doesnt go.

Contributor

When I go out to the country where I live and the network switchs, everything that requires it starts to act funny. Does the same problem exist everywhere you are while trying to message?
New Contributor

Well i ddnt go out of the country but i live in a big city and i was out of the city for a few hours in the desert and its the same thing
Highlighted
Contributor

A way you could confirm if its your phone or location is to be with another person with the same phone. There are many variables with networks, phone s and such so while we all try to help it may not be possible from our online point of view. Someone may have a better solution soon for youSmiley Happy

best of luck ::Robz