Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TWGSM

Issues with Lotus Notes Traveler after upgrading to BB10

Has anyone had the same problem and how do you fix it?

I had purchased the new Z10 last month and had it working with our company's Notes Traveler 8.5 via Microsoft Exchange Server.  However late last month the new OS for the Z10 came out and, of course, I updated my machine expecting better improvements.  BUT that is not the case!  My company email stopped working and has not worked since.  Did a lot of research and found out that the company needed to upgrade Traveler to 9 to have it work so last week, we upgraded our Notes Traveler to 9 ( 9.0.0.0 Build 201303041735 ) which is the latest version and I still cannot sync Notes Traveler to my Z10 ( BB10.1.0.273 )!  

Anyone with the same problem and how do you fix this?

HELP!!!!  

Visitor
My Device: Blackberry Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Re: Issues with Lotus Notes Traveler after upgrading to BB10

I know that some versions of the OS do not work with Traveler 8.5 when it is not using SSL, this.  I had to roll back the OS on my z10 to fix it.  OS 10.1.0.2354 does work regardless of if your Traveler server is using a SSL cert or not.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: TWGSM

Re: Issues with Lotus Notes Traveler after upgrading to BB10

Well, it turns out over the weekend (past) my Z10's speaker stopped working and I had sent the phone in for servicing.  So instead of repairing it, they ended up giving me a new machine with the previous OS, version: 10.0.10.82.  Upon returning home I immediately tried to set-up Lotus Notes once again and lo-and-behold, syncing worked and everything was fine!  Great news but now I don't dare to upgrade to the latest version again.

So is this issue resolved to me?  No not really.  I still don't know if it was my machine, my settings, the server, or the OS!