Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Issues with Z10 headphone jack

Hey all,

So here is my issue.  When I plug my headphones in, I get a constant clicking noise.  When you go to play songs, it plays for about 1-2 seconds and then pauses.  I have tried different headphones and songs just to try to eliminate any variables. Still get the same response.

I have plugged it in to Blackberry Link and made sure that I was up to date on all my software.  No updates are available.

Now here is where my issue gets worse.  I won this handset from work (which is the same as my cellular provider) and when I try to process this through the repair facility, it can not be processed due to not being in the companies system.  When I contact the program that I won the device from, they tell me to contact Blackberry.  When I go on to the website here, in the contact us section, I get,m contact your service provider.

Kinda running around in circles trying to fix this thing.  I have only had it for about a month and I just want to get it fixed.  Please help me....I'm stuck on an old crappy iPhone in the meantime!!!

DHL
Contributor
My Device: SQC100-4
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Issues with Z10 headphone jack

Hi Kerplunq,

Since this is peer to peer forum with no direct connection the the technical support staff at Blackberry, it would be in your best interest to go to the official BB site and register your device so you can get support from them.

Good luck!

When I am feeling blue, I just start breathing again!
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

I thought this was the official BB site? Would you happen to have a link to where I register. Please. You have no idea how ready I am to throw in the towel here!
DHL
Contributor
My Device: SQC100-4
My Carrier: Bell

Hi Kerplunq,

Go to ca.blackberry.com and select Support. It will guide you from there.

Dan

When I am feeling blue, I just start breathing again!