Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: T-Mobile

Latest update for Z10

updated my z10 & could not yse for 24hrs because it was frozen. It came back this morning but now i can't call out or get calls in. What gives? 

New Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

Re: Latest update for Z10

I updated to latest yesterday and battery life is reduced by over 50% (down to about 8 hrs). Active Sync email stopped working until multiple shutdown and restarts. Update has major problems and customer is left stranded.  A response by Blackberry would be appreciated.

Hopefully "the programmer" that was laid off did not  leave a "gift" in this update code.

Forums Advisor I
My Device: Z10-STL100-4
My Carrier: Verizon

LOL at "Hopefully "the programmer" that was laid off did not  leave a "gift" in this update code."
THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY, LINGERS LONG AFTER THE CHEAPNESS OF PRICE, IS SOON FORGOTTEN.
New Contributor
My Carrier: AT&T

After 2 hours with BB support, possible resolution to Active Sync and battery life.

1. Changed server for Office365 active sync - appeared to fix the Active Sync issue

2. Active Sync kept retrying communication to server since it was not getting the appropriate response. This uses battery life.

If using WiFi, this could "mask" the Active Sync issue part of the time.

Thanks - Rod