Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Verizon

Lose text messages from being visible for certain contacts (Hub & Txt)

This morning it's happening again....I lose visibility of text messages from certain contacts.  It's usually people I text frequently.  A text will come in, I might see it and open it.  I don't delete it!  I will look again in my hub a few minutes later and it will not show up.  I will look in in TXT and it's not there either.  If I go to compose a new text to the same contact, the whole string will show up and when send, will show up momentarily in my hub.  Next time I go in, it's missing again.  If I search on the contact either in the HUB or TXT, I'll see I can see the chain but not as an item in the history list.  Who knows what else this happening on but it's not unique.  Does anyone know why this is happening and how to prevent.  I recently just put priority tagging on some of these people but it still didn't help.

New Contributor
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Telus

Re: Lose text messages from being visible for certain contacts (Hub & Txt)

This is happening to me too!  I noticed it last week with one contact, and saw it again today with a different contact.  i do know that they're both iphone users, but i don't think that's the problem since I have many other iphone-contacts that I don't have this issue with.

I see the message come (LED flashing, and new text in the hub).. and can almost read the whole message from the hub view... but as soon as i 'dive into' the actual message, it's like the message never appeared.  Very strange!  I hope this resolves soon