Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

Highlighted
Contributor
My Device: Bold 9900
My Carrier: AT&T

MEdia sync gets playlist and some song but many appear as "Local File Missing"

I have a z10 device and was able to configure a sync between Link and iTunes. The device gets the playlists and some songs but for many of the songs it says "Local File Missing" how can I get those songs?

My Device: BlackBerry Z10 + Z30 + Playbook 64
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: MEdia sync gets playlist and some song but many appear as "Local File Missing"

RonnonF wrote:

I have a z10 device and was able to configure a sync between Link and iTunes. The device gets the playlists and some songs but for many of the songs it says "Local File Missing" how can I get those songs?

If the song(s) are DRM protected, it is possible that Link is not capable of accessing them

---------------------------------------------
Using the Playbook and the Z10 and the Z30 and loving them

Martin
Forums Veteran I
My Device: Z30, Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: MEdia sync gets playlist and some song but many appear as "Local File Missing"

I also had problems, not all music would sync, was duplicated on device and media card, Eventually I reset sync, deleted all music, then copied and pasted from Itunes folder to 'Music', 'Compilations' on memory card. I used 'Covergrabber' to get missing album art.