Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Black berry z10
My Carrier: Mobitel

Machine Restart

Dear sir,

I don't know why my machine Z10 sometimes restart without any reason. Sometimes it restart while it has a coming call and sometime it restart during standby.

Another problem is that after I turned it off about 5mn, it automatically restart by itself.
Regular Contributor
My Device: BB ZED 10
My Carrier: Fido

Re: Machine Restart

Hi Kyan, do you have your latest OS? Is there an update available for your device that you haven't done Yet? Are you using the original charger that came with the Z10? There are quite a few people that have had random reboots and there devices and have had it resolved by updating to the latest software release for their device. Others have reported random reboots when not using the OEM charger. There are other more knowledgeable people around here that may have other suggestions for you, but, that could be a start for you, to check if you have latest OS.

Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to. Smiley Happy
Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Actually if your carrier has not upgraded your OS to 10.1 from 10.0, then you can do it yourself. 10.1 is far more stable.
New Contributor

Yes, my OS is already up to date and I also use the original charger but why still reboot?
Forums Advisor II

[ Edited ]

Perhaps others here who are more clever than I am on this issue can help you.  But the only other thing that comes to mind is: have you tried a "wipe"? 

New Contributor

What is the function of wipe? Where it is in the setting?
Highlighted
Forums Advisor II

[ Edited ]