Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

BlackBerry® Z10

New Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: vodafone

Maps issue in Z10

my maps has some issue, it by default goes on thailand eventhough i am in india.....even if i search some place in my city it takes me to thailand.

can anyone please help me.

Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Re: Maps issue in Z10

For starters, the Blackberry Maps does not have any spport for India as they do not have details for India in their map database. So you ay want to check for other map soultions such as google maps or mireo. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.
Forums Advisor II
My Device: Z10 10.2.1.3247
My Carrier: T-Mo USA

Remember, Maps (and Google etc.) run off both navigation and maps supplied by or through the carrier.  But once outside areas they cover -- or outside any carrier coverage, you are screwed.  However your "real" GPS (the one that works off satellites and not cell towers) still does work, you just need to have a program that can use GPS to coordinate with maps stored on your SD card (or device). 

New Contributor
My Device: Z 10
My Carrier: vodafone

Thanks boss.....
Super Contributor
My Device: Z10 STL 100-2 & PlayBook 64GB

Anytime..

chiragmandavia wrote:
Thanks boss.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twitter: @ukmight
1. Click on the " Like " button if you find anything helpful posted.

2. If any of the replies in your post has resolved your problem, mark the reply(ies) as " Solution ", so that others can readily view the solution instead of creating another redundant post.